AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I discovered the ultimate fire starter today......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jalopy
Posted 1/29/2015 09:27 (#4346835 - in reply to #4345689)
Subject: RE: I discovered the ultimate fire starter today......

NC IA
Squish, you're absolutely pure genious. Even in my arsenal (pun haha) of knowledge, I'd of never thought of using a diaper for a firestarter.

But I'm with JDSWMO on this one, unused diapers, especially in the randomness of a backseat your pickup, are too valuable, for many reasons.

How about using a whole diaper geenie sausage tube? Lets do the math-- say there are 50 used diapers in a sausage. Assuming 90% each capacity, the 10% remaining absorbtion capacity is the equivalent of 5 unused diapers, wayyyy more than your single "1." Could puncture, say, 3 holes in the sausage, just big enough for the [insert fuel of choice] nozzle. A couple squirts and you're WMD is set. Consider the enviromental benefit, one less diaper sausage tube ending up in the landfill. I don't count air pollution as an enviromental hazard, heck look at volcanoes, they are natural. What's more natural than burning baby poo, diesel fuel (nothing more than refined crude oil, that's natural as it comes from the ground as well), heck even the polymers in the diapers surely are a bi-product of corn or soybeans or something.

Might want to stand up-wind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)