AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tyson's buyer says...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

carlsoncl
Posted 1/28/2015 22:18 (#4346280 - in reply to #4345551)
Subject: RE: Tyson's buyer says...

Beresford, SD
Why is it some fat cattle buyers are just plain Jack Azzes. I sell all my own fat cattle,..(started 5 years ago when my father was in Minneapolis enjoying a new grandchild and have done it ever since.) I have to admit most packer buyers have a major in psychology and a minor in animal science. But they should figure out that since we are the ones accepting their bid, that the honest, personable, and friendly buyer always wins a tie bid! I show my cattle to 5 different packers in the fall and 1 of my 5 buyers always finds a way to piss me off! HMMMMMMMM, and he wonders why I have not sold him cattle 5 years! No wonder why dad always called him a "bottom feeder." Years ago we had an awesome young female buyer and the company she buys for and the "bottom feeder" were hot for cattle (2003) and they both had a tie bid. Dad sold to the young lady and called the "bottom feeder" and told him they were sold. He replied "you must have sold them to your hot little girl friend".....Click dad hung up on him and we did not need to bother with him the rest of the year....That little comment ticked my old man off!

Edited by carlsoncl 1/28/2015 22:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)