AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Music for Power Point
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/22/2015 12:01 (#4329951 - in reply to #4327869)
Subject: RE: Music for Power Point

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Aussy Harold - 1/21/2015 14:18

G'day from Aussy,
I have been asked to put old photos on Power Point for a funeral presentation.
A few of the photos are a bit grainy when enlarged, but pretty good.
Thought I would put music in as background, but P/P does not want to recognise MP3 files. I think the required file is a .mav [?]
Is there any way to convert an MP3 music file to something compatible to Power Point.
Looking forward to the usual helpful advice from NAT ers.

I'm guessing you want the music to be a part of the Power Point presentation which must certainly be possible. A local friend died recently and there was a nice slide show at the viewing with some of his favorite music in the background. I don't know if the music was part of the slide show or was being played by another device. Possibly the music was coming from the sound system in the room and the pictures were coming off a Power Point presentation.

I just did some playing this morning with our iPad and played a slide show of certain photo albums. The Photo app on the iPad allows you to choose music from within it if desired. That actually worked very well.

With my desktop computer, I'm able to start some music playing and then work with another application. The music continues to play. If the application has sound of its own, I hear both which could be annoying.

For example right now I'm typing this reply with music in the background. It just happens to be AC/DC, which seems appropriate for a reply to Aussie.

Edited by tedbear 1/22/2015 12:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)