AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Printing envelopes, help.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

clevepreach
Posted 1/16/2015 16:16 (#4316552 - in reply to #4314114)
Subject: RE: Printing envelopes, help.

Cleveland, MS. Own small farm near Booneville, MS
Are you using the paper tray or the manual feed? Try the other one. Also, in Word 2007 there is a "Mail Merge" feature. If you are printing envelopes for a mailing list set up a database in Excel or Access and use that in conjunction with the Mail Merge to print. If you are only printing one envelope at a time use the "Envelope" feature under the "Tools" menu (Tools > Letters and Mailings > Envelopes and Labels). Also, make sure your printer settings are correct for the size envelope you are using. If you use this feature there should be an "Add to Document" button that will add your envelope to your document and you can place your cursor anywhere within the text on the envelope and choose File > Print > Current page. That will allow you to print just the envelope without printing the rest of the document.

On another note, I have a Canon MF 5950 dw that looks a lot like the pictures of your machine. I have trouble getting it to print envelopes, also. To print envelopes I always use our Canon MG 3500, which is an ink jet printer. Works a lot better.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)