AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking Of Prolapses,...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MCatSHF
Posted 12/22/2014 00:33 (#4256601)
Subject: Speaking Of Prolapses,...

Sandy Hook, MB

Hello All

... how many have you lost? I can recall 2.
The first 1, the vet said that he didn't like the looks of things as he pushed it back in. He said that there seemed to be a lot of fluid inside. After he stitched her up, cleaned up & left, I went in for a coffee. I came back out & she was dead. That fluid was blood, as she tore an artery in her uterus & bled out quickly (internally). 

The second 1 was a heifer that went into shock & got spooked & took off when the vet showed up. She went through the corral fence & then a barbed wire fence. She was running full speed & her prolapsed uterus was down by her udder & then swung up onto her back & then down by her udder again. It just kept swinging up & down like that as she ran away. I went after her & saw that she had stopped in the corner of a barbed wire fence. I figured that I'd try to bring her back to the yard. As I was getting closer, I saw her uterus lying on the ground. She gave herself a hysterectomy!!! By the time that I walked back to the yard for the rifle & got back to her to put her out of her misery, she was already dead, having bled out quite quickly!!!   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)