AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CCC-859 form, changing yield?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

4WD
Posted 12/17/2014 19:35 (#4247421 - in reply to #4247323)
Subject: RE: CCC-859 form, changing yield?

Between Omaha and Des Moines, 7 miles South of I80

69roadrunner - 12/17/2014 19:03 This is the form to be filled out to update corn and bean yields. Using past history from crop insurance.

Office told me that they were to be signed by land owner, but at bottom of form it has contact person, telephone, and address.

So for anyone that has submitted this form to office how did you fill line 8A, 8B, 8C? This is for rented ground.

On form CCC-858(printed at FSA office, from computer), for base acre reallocation and yield update, then land owner must sign.

My understanding of CCC-859, is just a worksheet [that I filled out, and printed my name(8A) and only added contact phone #(8B) {no E-mail(8C), b/c I didn't want them to have it}] and The FSA lady used that worksheet to type into the FSA computer and get the "Official forms" printed out for CCC-858; then Owner signs that 2 page document and it showed BOTH reallocated acres AND yield update.

Note: I did both acres and yield, at the same time, at their office, that day.

She did photo-copy the CCC-859 worksheet and staple it to the "Official form of CCC-858" photo-copy that has the signature on it. (Total of 3 pages) and handed those to me for my records. Another set of copies, for owner=DAD

Note: I had everything down to the hundredths, for yield and acres, but she just rounded EVERYTHING when she typed them into FSA computer, so all my figuring still didn't exactly match her final figures(but close) = kinda disappointed in that, because other older FSA documents, were in hundredths, so I tried to do the same. I don't know if it was laziness, or if their computer set-up won't take decimal points. I couldn't see computer screen, when she type in the info; so I will never know.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)