AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gottlieb to Tmrand - Over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gottlieb
Posted 12/17/2014 10:01 (#4246382)
Subject: Gottlieb to Tmrand - Over

Lucky you that the Fed meets today -
Why ? Cause you got wheat, Tmrand, and world wants it if they can't get it from Russia -So..how does this play into the Fed meeting ...
Because Fed has been saying they are "carefully monitoring" the implosion of oil, collapsing frack related derivatives, and failing stock markets world-wide -they are faced with reassuring the sheep...Expect more of same lingo of "continuing to carefully monitor "for a considerable period" of time...then parting comment of : "Oh, and by the way we are thinking about throwing out another couple rounds of quantsleezing for good measure..." (Past experience..this kind of lingo has been big boost to grains, ja.) (caution : I could be wrong this time..)

Now what happens BEFORE (usually 15 minutes before Fed announces they will be throwing the "chicken switch"..or thinking about throwing it...the info is leaked, ja -SO, WHEAT GOES HIGHER, Tmrand...possibly all grains go higher...maybe ALL ASSETs go higher, ja.
Good luck - I've been wrong before, though...but my "Made in China" crystal ball was spinning this morning toward wheat--- Russia's wheat situation and Fed meeting today..just a hunch...
Hey, what does a poor (growing poorer) farmer like me know... ? ?
My 2 cents worth...
over and out
Gottlieb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)