AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

liberty link beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

PFI
Posted 12/17/2014 09:30 (#4246308 - in reply to #4246279)
Subject: RE: liberty link beans

actually there is, I haven't seen a redroot pigweed around in years

as for waterhemp or palmer, its a beast but if your attitude is as such, then your are right. You probably never will see it. some of us have

LL has a place, you are correct, if used properly. and based on your handle I'm guessing you are a southern gent. you guys can tear a crowbar up in a sandbox, glufosinate included.

guys go to a LL system because of this perceived idea of an easy button that cost less with better weed control. well this thread has already discredited those ideas with guys already saying you need to throw in Cadet or Select or watchout for this weed or that weed. and as mentioned, at least two pictures of disasters averted which tells me its not being used correctly because the system its integrated in is flawed.

and at least in the case of soybeans, no one picks a LL number because of yield. they go to their seed guy and say I wanna see the LL catalog cause I cant control my weeds. and the process starts there. instead of going to their seed guy and saying I want a bean that's going to yield on my farm with the agronomic traits I need to protect that yield. which brand and what numbers do you think will work. the herbicide trait conversation should be the last thing on the list, not the first, and it should be passive in the fact it should be an o by the way comment of its RR/RR2/CONV/LL so plan your spray program accordingly

principles of sustainable weed program apply across every herbicide trait

Edited by PFI 12/17/2014 09:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)