AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

start going to school board meetings!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AGB
Posted 12/16/2014 07:04 (#4243471 - in reply to #4243300)
Subject: RE: start going to school board meetings!!!

Mid-Michigan
3w farms - 12/16/2014 02:56

Look at your state legislature then look at how many have ties to education. Talk about your Ole boys system. If any other company turned out a product with the same failure rate as the American school system they would be out of business or the worker who did the poor work would be fired.

So, what do you see as going wrong (bad product). What would you do different. Do you see administrators as not doing their job? Teachers? Universities not training teachers properly? Single parent households that are working two meaningless jobs trying to feed a couple of kids thus never being home to prepare those kids for school? Be part of the process of improving things. After all, didn't you go through the same schools you are complaining about. Are you saying you didn't get a good education? I listen to this same stuff here about our local school. Yet my kids went through here with the same teachers, same administrators, same superintendent. Our scores are dropping yearly, yet my kids did great on their act, two have since graduated from college and have since gotten masters degrees. The other will graduate from the University of Michigan next year. Same teachers, same place that is failing others. What's different? Most good parent had to leave because we have no jobs. Good parents seem to have good kids. What's left here? Those who can't afford to leave because their car was repossessed or they sold it for crack or meth. And you think its the schools fault for not giving those parents' kid and education?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)