AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision's 20/20 offer versus Ag Leader seed monitoring
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 11/26/2014 12:19 (#4202703 - in reply to #4201567)
Subject: RE: Precision's 20/20 offer versus Ag Leader seed monitoring

ecmn
I have seen screen shots from 20/20 guys, there monitor isn't in the same league as the integra. the integra with sms software at home is a power house of a tool. give you all the asm info you need, plus the row control, swath control, mapping, guidance, run a rawson or 3 for planter or fertilizer drives, run your liquid on the planter, hybrid tracking. it can do all that at the same time and have capacity left over, in fact you could pull your sprayer behind you and it could be controlling that as well. lol!!
every time I go to the field the integra is with me doing something. 20/20 doesn't have the capacity that he integra does.

it is so user friendly that when combining test plots I don't even use a weigh wagon, I create a new region for each change I want to check and use the scale tickets to back up the monitor because most people wont believe a monitor.

integra is easy to use and the sms software at home is very easy to use. create your own planting or fertility prescriptions, evaluate maps.......

you couldn't convince me that the 20/20 could replace an integra.

I like to talk precision stuff even though I don't post on here much but these 20/20 guys are on crack if they think they can run against an integra.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)