AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charts posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/22/2014 21:49 (#4195109 - in reply to #4194917)
Subject: RE: charts posted

Buxton ND
Blu only think I'd add is a horizontal non-trend line at 4.50 dating back to 2007,picking up 2009's high,it briefly held the flush in 2013. There was also a VERY IMPORTANT gap 4.48-4.53 2009's high stopped,,,,,,,,,, RIGHT ON 4.50 to the tick. This gap took 23 months to fill and was only filled and broke above in 9-2010. This gap will show only on ZCZ 2008 or on a long term ZCZ daily continuation.

Keep that 4.50 gap in mind, then go to BLu's monthly (Blu can you post a str 8 monthly and not the continuation ?) 4.50 shows up much much better here then a straight 8 monthly. 5 months out (APRILish) ((planting carrotish)) the 4.50 horizontal line will cross the very long term UTL-Up trend line drawn of the 1.96 2005 pre E boom low.

This 4.50 is,,,,,,,,
10 foot thick
2 inch re-bar re-enforced
1 inch thick titanium coated concert wall of resistance.*********************
I'll give it a 99% change of stopping a rally above 4.50 on the first go around.
Barring Putin dropping a nuke someplace.
Think is will not stop a rally ? ? ?
IT DID in 2009 and took 15 months MORE to break ABOVE that 4.50

So now this year,2016,2017 what month/s do we use this 4.50 to place target order at ? Old Crop ? New Crop ? Carry/Inverted ?
Maybe we need a spread chart for ZCZ/N 2009

I'm gonna let someone else step and answer these question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maize you gotta wait to answer for a couple of weeks Ha Ha
Plus I need some more time to "try" figure out some possible money flow goodies on this one. This is gonna be really reallyyyyy tricky cause we have spent way too much money flow energy to get some what close to only $4

Bonus question.
What price did I sell corn for in 2009 ? ? ? Using nothing but a moldy chart or 2
48 can't post LMAO, Ag Weber's cant answer either...

Bonus question # 2
If that last minute flush in ZCZ was options expiry,,,Why did ZCZ"15" flush right with it ? ? ?
I'm all ears here cause reads bearish.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)