AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adding Hyd drives to Kinze 3600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 10/30/2014 20:41 (#4152680 - in reply to #4152332)
Subject: RE: Adding Hyd drives to Kinze 3600

Missouri
+1

Ask your Kinze salesman. There is a wholegoods package he can order for the hydraulic drive kit. There are a few extra parts you might end up needing. Of the top of my head, I can think of a bracket for helping to route the hoses near the base of the post, and a Kinze implement switch cable, as it incorporates the necessary wiring for the wheel motion (a.k.a. "jump start") sensor.

What model year is the 3600? Older ones have less holes for running hoses through the frame tubes of the tongue. It can still be done, but increases the amount of elbow work required. Also, with older ones, it can be necessary to get a few elbows for hoses at the hydraulic block on the toolbar, to maintain clearance from the drive package.

You can piecemeal something together from assorted components and may be able to do it cheaper, but if you engineer your own solution, you are your own support, so I hope you are prepared to troubleshoot your own issues down the road. The OEM kit solution includes components designed to work in that specific application, and there is no possible malfunction for which there is not a known solution, or available repair part.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)