AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bear market rallies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turdypointbuck
Posted 10/30/2014 10:54 (#4152051 - in reply to #4151923)
Subject: RE: Bear market rallies

NW Barton County Missouri
farmpro11 - 10/30/2014 09:14

Its been awhile since I posted and I see Donny boy is on here spouting off every other post about how right he was and how a new bull is born.
Don I can tell your a young guy(newbie) by the way you jump into markets and get all emotional about things, but if you think this is the some of new bull market I'll bet you 2 bottles of whiskey and a steak dinner we make new lows in Beans AND Corn by the January report, and most likely much sooner!!!!!! Also the way your ramble on with run-on sentences, it makes be tired just reading your post. When someone like you has been bullish since early August, its easy to be right(eventually). Market don't go straight up or down.

Anyway back to market's--No use posting on here during BEAR MARKET rallies since most every farmer on here thinks a new bull market is starting when we have one. We can't go straight down boys and girls!!

Also we've been busy in the fields trying to cut the last couple thousand acres of beans outta the field. You can thanks us here in the east Don for your rally. Once this meal situation gets resolved anytime, there will be nothing but air under these grain markets.

Actually--its been alot quieter than it normally would during a rally, because really this rally is screwing the farmer with insurance prices.
Just wait till new lows are made and you will see how screwed the typical farmer really is that is unsold.

I'm selling and adding to short today with a stop a dime above the high in beans, and a nickel in corn.

Your arrogance is astounding.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)