AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My droid razor max lcd cracked
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 10/31/2014 10:51 (#4153649 - in reply to #4151856)
Subject: RE: My droid razor max lcd cracked

I have the iPhone 6 Plus.

Cons:

1. Too big. I've had it a month and I cannot enter notes or text with one hand.
2. They need to update the OS to reduce lag. It's not terrible and most of the time it's not noticeable, but other times it's downright annoying

Pros:

1. The battery has been decent. Most days I can go a full day before charging and I am a heavy phone user. I didn't think it was all that great at first because we were busy and I had several days where I was having 50+ calls per day but now that we're slower it's keeping up. We also had poor cell service during part of that time due to Verizon moving their tower so I think that wass part of the problem.

2. Larger screen is nice for Internet browsing. Not enough of a plus to offset it being too big to use one-handed in my opinion.

3. Voice over LTE is awesome. Can talk on the phone while using full speed LTE and while using your hotspot. I really really like that. I thought it was going to only work with other voice over LTE devices, but it works no matter who you call as long as you're in an LTE area.

I think I would be just as happy with a newer Droid IF you got consistent updates to keep security up to snuff. I despise how most droid phones are only as good as the cell phone carrier allows them to be as far as the operating system is concerned. That one thing is a deal breaker for me on Droid based phones.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)