AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Switching Beer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/29/2014 07:03 (#4150201 - in reply to #4150136)
Subject: RE: Keystone is expensive..

Buxton ND
LAUGHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Jon, that's good. The first gal I had a HO for was Daisy Dude,,,even B 4 Farrah Faucet,rest her soul. I'm a dark eyes guys.

Tara re-read my post,,,will Obama approve the sand pipers ? Rail has been doing well,easy to do well when your only shipping a few beans and everything else is going in the bins. Right now they don't even want corn in the PNW is what I've been told.

Rupert I could care less if the beans market goes against me,,,,,the higher bean go,,,,, edibles well follow................ The dry bean end users watch the soybean/corn markets VERY CLOSEEEEEEEEEEE and that's my main crop.

IMO Washington DC,,,as a whole,,,should have saw this thing coming.
Or DID THEY ? ? ?
This does fit well with Uncle's cheap food policy.
My Lord look at the price of soft wheat,,,AND WE'RE IMPORTING IT....................

Those salties being loaded are great,only trouble is those ships are very small,very old,,,long road to China,,,locks very,,,and that whole system is very old............... Not a lot of difference then the Mitty Miss sad to say.

Gotta run,getting a few semi's of reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good gravel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)