AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fun times with the twins again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 10/25/2014 23:01 (#4145089)
Subject: Fun times with the twins again

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Got the dryer bins full Wednesday night so have a few days off waiting for the corn to dry before transferring. We were scheduled to get the twins Thursday night but since I was at a stand still I suggested to my wife lets go to Omaha early and bring the twins to the zoo. The weather was perfect and as always they had a great time as well as grandma and papa. It's a huge zoo in case you've never been there. No way can you see it all in one day with three year olds. We only saw a fraction of it before we were all ready to go to the farm.

Friday we went to one of our neighbors secluded fishing ponds. It's a really neat place that has a small pond, cabin and neat environment. Best part of it is if you didn't know where it's at you'd have no ideal it even existed as you can't see any of it from the road. We only had one bite but the kids had a great time.

What a perfect weekend to have the twins, couldn't have ordered better weather to be outside. They really enjoy their time here. They love playing outside all day long. I was kind of joking with Noah today and said I was sad because they had to go home after church tomorrow and he just said very serious "it's OK papa we'll be back soon".

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (140KB - 225 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (159KB - 218 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (127KB - 217 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (196KB - 218 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (186KB - 205 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (214KB - 218 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (127KB - 215 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (192KB - 230 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (142KB - 223 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (195KB - 197 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)