AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9560 with 625F Hydraflex header. Sluggish feederhouse response
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 10/25/2014 06:44 (#4144045 - in reply to #4144022)
Subject: RE: 9560 with 625F Hydraflex header. Sluggish feederhouse response

Missouri
cutchall5 - 10/25/2014 05:29

I would try recalibrating your head to the machine and turning the automatic control down. Last year I had the same problem your having and when I recalibrating I had to adjust the right side sensor because it was out of adjustment. My automatic control is probably 40% up and manual is close to that as well. Hydra flex pressure is running 1300ish. I know if you have this number way low, 8-900 it pushes hard on the ground and doesn't like to move as quickly as it should.

I'm having another issue which prevents recalibration. Attempting calibration gives an er91 error code. I'm hoping to work on that issue this morning, as I know simply recalibrating the header is general troubleshooting step # 1. I just haven't had time to deal with it yet. I took a "day job" in town a few years ago. When farming was fulltime, every morning I usually got a few hours to work on the machine until the dew dries off. Now I get to the field late afternoon, and the choice is between standing still working on the machine, and running, but tolerating the minor malfunction.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)