AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble AP in JD 9760 ATR problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

trentms
Posted 10/24/2014 13:37 (#4143192)
Subject: Trimble AP in JD 9760 ATR problem

nc IN
Trimble Autopilot on an AutoTrac ready JD 9760 using Trimble AutoTrac ready platform w/FmX on RTK. Problem is the rear wheels will intermittently start fluttering back and forth while engaged. Jerks hard enough when they are moving back and forth I'm afraid something in the steering could get tore up so I disengage and drive manually. Sometimes can go 2-3 rounds with everything working great then just starts fluttering out of nowhere. If I leave it disengaged for a while I can re-engage and it will usually run ok for another round or 2. Stays on-line when it is acting up but can feel the wheels jerking back and forth. It has to be something specific to the combine because I transfer the system to the planter tractor in the spring and works fine on that. Seems like we have tried everything: updating firmware in the fmx & nav2, going backwards on firmware, re-calibrating again and again, re-loaded vehicle profiles, and most recently adjusting deadzone values in the TAP parameters. Is it possible something in the Deere steering valve and/or electronics could be causing this? Any and all thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)