AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nov Options EXP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/24/2014 11:55 (#4143075 - in reply to #4142867)
Subject: RE: Nov Options EXP

Buxton ND
This is Classic big boys messing with the little boys and just to tick Garvo off. This has been aied by the HFTraders............................ I repeat this from tweeter.

"volume has gravitated toward soybeans, away from corn: # of days bean volume > corn: August 0/21, Sept 10/21, Oct to date 15/17"

This is the rally YOU have been waiting for,I tossed out some numbers 9.972/.996/10.012,basically magical 10ish give or take a bearish hair. I cant do anything else except use a BMFH I did call my buddy that offered me 150K of grains to marlet,,,he probably did not listen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is also CLASSIC MarkWrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, posted about $17 beans and whammyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down we go. Only thing missing this time around was the "Rocket Ship" THANK YOU MARK for helping me out here :o))))))))))) You do put a smile on my face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houstonnnnnnnnnnnn we have a problemmmmmmmmmmmmm,gonna be ballz here,,,prepare your self for a ugly bean close, just as well toss in some hoofs for good measure. If you neck is sore,theres a reason for that........

BTW the REAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,made a 6 year low to the DOLLAR.
This is the biggest "CARROT" in years as China watch's from the cheap seats.............................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)