AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CR9060 - Intelliview II - Yield Monitor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mac050
Posted 10/22/2014 23:08 (#4140835)
Subject: CR9060 - Intelliview II - Yield Monitor?

EC Illinois
We are looking to lease a second combine to help us finish the soybean harvest due to the weather delays we have experienced. I found that our local NH dealer has a CR9060, which I believe he said was a 2010 model that he could lease us. We use AgLeader on all our equipment and have never used a NH combine, so I am quite unfamiliar with the situation. The dealer said that it did not have yield mapping, but thought the monitor was capable of tracking yield as you went along. I know the combine has an Intelliview II monitor (not Intelliview II Plus) per my conversation. It does not have a GPS globe on the roof or grain tank when I stopped and looked this evening, but did see that it has a flow sensor on the clean grain elevator (similar looking to AgLeader, but was CNH). Does anyone know how big of a pain it is to make a combine with this setup, yield mapping capable? Do we simply need a globe?... or does it require additional troubles (i.e. software, unlocks, monitor, etc.)? Just trying to do some homework outside of "business hours". Thank you in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)