AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New magnum with pro 700 auto steer settings?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Case IH farmer
Posted 10/23/2014 21:16 (#4142149 - in reply to #4141187)
Subject: RE: New magnum with pro 700 auto steer settings?

IL
AFS kyle - 10/23/2014 05:28

What magnum is this?
Class V front axle?
What software versions are on the display (Diagnostics>Versions)?
What firmware is on the nav II (Diagnostics>CAN scroll down to Nav II and find version ... should be v3.90 or similar)?

If you have a Tier 4A Magnum with a Class V front axle (like a 340 magnum) there are issues with v28 display software and anything above v3.78 nav firmware (my opinion not case's). Case reps have told me that it's a hardware issue with the steering valve but if you get your dealer to put you back on v27 display and v3.78 nav it will work perfectly. The only downside is if you need v28 for a Case smart implement or ISO.

v3.95 Nav firmware has helped with catching the line on tractors with class V front axles but in my experience v27 display and v3.78 nav outperforms v28 and v3.95 in magnums.

If the tractor doesn't have a class v front axle I would say this is probably a set up issue as v28 and v3.95 seems to work fine on all other tractors.

This is on a 250 tier 4b. I changed the settings to what nks said and it made a big improvement. Not as good as my other hydraulic steering tractors at snapping to the line quick but its good enough until i have more time to screw with it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)