AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seizure Episode??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 10/19/2014 08:01 (#4134488 - in reply to #4134406)
Subject: RE: Seizure Episode??

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I've never personally had problems but when our youngest son was 4 months old he had his first seizure like you describe. His started from having a high temperature earlier in the day. I would agree with your wife it scares the bejesus out of you when you witness a person having a seizure. I can't count how many times we've witnessed our son having a seizure over the years. It never gets easier even though you know what's going on and you know what to do when episode is happening. Our son has seen numerous Dr.s over the years, has done all kinds of hospital test early on his young life. They finally came to the conclusion he's has idiopathic (false) seizures and does not have epilepsy.

Our son is now 33 years old, is on medication to control his seizures. He will no doubt be on medicine his whole life to control his seizures. He has a good full time job, can drive a car just like everyone else. He does however have to get a physical every couple of years by a Dr. to verify that it is safe for him to drive.

Good luck with what ever you have Larry. Hopefully they will find out what caused your seizure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)