AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Charts without the Drama
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/18/2014 19:40 (#4133842 - in reply to #4133625)
Subject: RE: Remember, discussion without the DRAMA.

Buxton ND
X Globex Volume IS Electronic trading in whatever market,or am i really freaking something out here ? Commercials went more short,just off setting their positions of farmer hedging which does not match lack of hedge pressure,but with lack of sales to China (at least big sales) that does match.

There's been rains in Brazil's bean areas since Friday,some of the dryer areas even,coffee did dump 15 bucks,,, so someone has been watching and someone's really been hitting the sell button there.

I have made some comment or 2 on Coffee to Cows,,,,,,,,,,,thin,thinly traded market where the spec money comes to play and things go wild. I have heard some comments comparing feeders to MPL wheat of 2008. Don't know anything about coffee,not much about cows,its just the same tecky wacky stuff ! ! ! I DO have a foggy crystal ball tho HA HA

Look when Coffee made its highs compared to corn,no clue but I'd guess the "we've leaving comments apply to coffee,THEN DROUGHT.There s hidden message here !!!

Just out once sitting in a corn field with a nice little 36 row planting skip,spike buck and 2 sets of doe's and fawns
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)