AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More pro 700 questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 10/18/2014 07:45 (#4133034 - in reply to #4132966)
Subject: RE: More pro 700 questions

roaming
farmerdennis - 10/18/2014 05:54

Well I managed to screw it up. Formatted the card, used farmworks to write data back to the card, inserted card into my pro 700, backed the machine outside to have GPS, no boundary maps show on the monitor. What did I do wrong? Farmworks created a .cn1 file how can I see what is in the file? When I wrote data to the card I had no options as to what was going to the card.

First, you don't need GPS to see your boundary maps.

Second, if your vehicle location is a long way from the selected Field, and your map is set to Auto zoom, the map may simply be zoomed out too far to see the Field map/boundary. Try Field zoom instead. In Auto zoom, the map will automatically zoom out to include your current vehicle location on the map. In Field zoom, the map will zoom to fit only the entire Field on the map, regardless of where you are.

What version of FW are you using? In newer versions (I think anything in 2014) the Resource List popup, where you can choose which Growers, Farms, Fields, Operators, Products, etc, has an "Options" tab, where you can choose whether you want to export boundaries and/or guidance lines.

Edited by torn 10/18/2014 07:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)