AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 10/12/14 To 10/18/14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/12/2014 07:59 (#4121170)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 10/12/14 To 10/18/14******

Good Sunday Morning. The frost is on the pumpkin the last couple nights, so our growing season is official over. Heck, my little garden was put to bed a couple weeks ago. Dave has been busy with the corn harvest. Though we had a late spring, then a month or so with little to no rain, he was afraid the yields would be down. But pleasantly surprised that it is good. We don't sell any, it is all fed to our cows. He had been thinking that we would have to buy some if the yields were down, but now it looks good.

Speaking of looking good, how are you all doing? I kept asking Dave if he wanted me to bring a lunch over and he said no. He was always home for dinner at night. He said he had some apples in his truck and he took a little bag of nuts with him. That is a good easy thing to have in the tractor, or combine with you. You get some good protein from nuts. I know some nuts are better for you then others, but still it is protein. I would still like to see you guys get out of your tractors/combines and walk around and stretch. For example, Dave drove home from Colorado after his hunting trip and I would notice when he would get up after being seated for awhile, and he would walk all hunched over. I told him he needed an adjustment. So he went in to the chiropractor and he said he was way out of alignment. So the same thing applies to you guys sitting hour after hour. You need to move.

What did the scale say this week? Dave was down almost a half pound and me, after my 2 pound loss last week, I was good until yesterday when my sister came and we had to try out a new bakery in town and I didn't loose anything, but I did stay the same. Will keep trying.

Have a good week, stay safe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)