AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Killing the Crop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/2/2014 09:21 (#4104743)
Subject: Killing the Crop

Buxton ND
If you read back say May/June/July even August even September this year. Many have tried to kill this crop. Now where here,,,its made,,, at least most of it. Yes there's areas, SMALL POCKETS that got hurt by frost. As we can see by prices,,, it was a non-event. Areas that got hurt by hail,water,wind,COLD but the crop is there.....

There's been some strong opinions that the crops not there,never was,never is,whatever the year. We have one gentlemen in AW, I call him the king of "killing the crop" he's been quiet as to yields..................... We HAD Captain of the GBS guys,,, he's gone, like totally gone..... He'll be back when he hauls in a truck load of 6-7 corn, well this year maybe $5 or less.

Now this IS NOT a popular post, never has been never will be. This is gonna make some gentlemen hit the roof. This winter on a cold crappy day, (stock guys still gonna go work)(***(( I've NEVER complain about milk prices))*** spend some time reading back on posts from the months above. IT WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL help you be a better marketer. IFFFFFFFF you remember what you learned come about May of 2015/16/20/40 to "infinity and BEYOND" I have kids, I know who "Buzz Lightyear" is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)