AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deposit tickets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

150pilot
Posted 9/29/2014 12:38 (#4099407)
Subject: Deposit tickets

New London, Wisconsin
You know those little print outs you get when you make a bank deposit? The ones that get used for shopping lists and to write part numbers, phone calls and to do lists? Don't lose those. I just got to find out why.

In Saturdays mail I got a notice of NSF. I thought that can't be right, and according to my computer it wasn't. Today I trot in to the bank and ask for a copy of my account transactions and go home to sort it all out. Turns out they did not credit me for a fair size deposit a few weeks ago. I thought about that little slip I get and wondered where on earth I would find it. Fortunately right on my desk. The bank acknowledged they'd had a scanner issue and that altho rare it can happen. They called back moments later to confirm that yes, they did find the deposit and that today it is being rescanned and recorded, and that they are very very sorry, also thanks for being understanding.

They have always been a good bank so I knew we would figure it out. But until now I never realized the value of those stupid little receipts.

Here endith todays lesson.

Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)