AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 9/28/14 To 10/4/14*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/28/2014 08:45 (#4097313)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 9/28/14 To 10/4/14*****

Good Sunday Morning, the sun is shining and has been an incredible week here in WI. I hope you are enjoying this first week of fall. The trees are turning, I hope if this happens where you live, that you take the time to go with someone you love and go for a ride and just enjoy God's wonderful artwork. I heard on the news last night that the amount of daylight and darkness makes the yellows, and the warm days and cool nights make the reds. So here it has been perfect. I love it before they say that the leaves are at the peak. I must prefer to have a combination of the greens, yellows and reds. So please take the time and enjoy.

I want to take a little about addiction. When you say addiction, most people think drugs, or alcohol. But for some people, me included, it involves food. Some people say that people with a food addiction just don't have the willpower to say no. But there is this craving that is so hard to ignore. People like me need to find something to replace this addiction. Thought of taking up smoking, but then I really don't want to do that. I need to fill my time with something besides mindless eating. I know this week while working on Dave's closet, I didn't even think about food. I NEED to get back to exercising as that seems to trigger my mind not to eat the bad foods. Something will have to trigger my mind to get with it and start eating healthy again. I am hoping this week will be the week that I can turn this around. Dave and I will be celebrating our 39th anniversary on the 2nd and next year on our 40th we plan on having a big party and renewing our vows. When we got married, we took off and flew to Reno by ourselves and got married with no family or friends, nobody. We always get teased that our siblings don't believe we ever even got married. So we want to do this. I want to get a pretty dress and do this right. The dress I got married in, cost me $26 and I want a dress, appropriate for my age wedding dress. I won't do that at the size I am now. So is this incentive enough for me to kick this addiction? I hope so. I am so sick of gaining and losing and then gaining the same 50 pounds over and over again. So I am hoping I am going to time this right so I can look nice for our 40th wedding anniversary.

Anxious to hear from Dave as he has been in the mountains of CO hunting elk. He will just get home and I will be leaving to go take care of our grandson in Milwaukee for a few days. Well, he has the Dairy Expo going on, so he can spend a day there. Anyone else going to that?

Hope you had a good week. Lets make this week a good one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)