AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere 630F on 9650STS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Tech-freak
Posted 9/23/2014 08:14 (#4089060)
Subject: John Deere 630F on 9650STS

Central Iowa
I have a 9650STS that I have put single point on (from Lankota) to run a 630F head. The combine had the armrest and new corner post display for the Hydra-Flex readouts (and that all works). I can not get through a header calibration. I get ER106 and ER111. ER 106 is left Aux sensor (which the head does not have). I have no idea what ER111 is, none of my mechanics do either. Long story short, when I got to the E01 controller diagnostics I should get a readout on #22,24,26 for my height sensors. (this I am aware of). The problem is I am getting readouts on all of the odd numbers also. Does anyone know exactly what #21,23,25,27 are? Also It is apparent I am getting a voltage jump because if I disconnect the 50 pin under the cab the values go to 0. If I unplug it at the head they all read 0.5 volts. Can I just cut the wires in the 50 pin that link to the sensors that I don't have ? Or can someone confirm that if those values go to 0 I will not get errors for sensors that are only on draper heads? Just trying to beat Mother Deere.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)