AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HELP! Shivvers error codes!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

dmswil
Posted 9/23/2014 07:08 (#4088934 - in reply to #4088904)
Subject: RE: HELP! Shivvers error codes!

mascoutah, IL
I've had a blue flame with turbo since 09 and last year we replaced our G2 with the command center. Had problems with it all last year. Started it this and had problems again. Was hitting the high grain temp and shutting down. If I turned off the turbo it would run right. Found out yesterday that the probe on the back of the bin by the fan needs to be 14 inches off the floor. Mine was at 10. When the turbo was on it moves the heat higher and would cause it to kick out. Will find out today if it worked to move it. Also the moisture sensor on mine was a full 4 points off. I have mine set at -4. Company says they have never seen one this far off but I know it's right because I ran a full year with it already. If I left it uncalibrated it was trying to dry to 11 and thinking it was 15. Make sure you get it calibrated. Do not trust the sensor. We catch grain as it is transferring and taking a sample so we know the moisture. Spread it out with a fan in front of it for about ten minutes to cool it and then test.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)