AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bluetooth Headset: one that doesnt flash
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GM Guy
Posted 9/20/2014 16:43 (#4084322)
Subject: Bluetooth Headset: one that doesnt flash

NW KS/ SC ID
Hey all,

Since dad is the CDL holder, we got him the NAT approved Blueparrot B250XT plus.

it is very nice (even though he never uses it :) ) and overall I can find little fault with it when I use it (which is alot more often than Dad uses it! :) )

Except one thing:
That damn flashing light, that is very annoying at night. It reflects off the window terribly, and I cant hardly tolerate it. IMO it is un-safe, as you cant see much in your LH mirror, and if I switch ears, it is still bright enough to cause a annoying reflection from the right window.

Is there any comparable headsets out there that either have no light, or a small constant light?

I dont mind the big size, as I only use it in the pickups, and possibly more in the farm equipment, so I prefer the big headset with the strong battery, but I would consider something more sleek and "cool" but considering that my pickup is built in the last century, I wear George straight Wranglers over Cinch jeans, and it will be linked to an old Motorola Razr flip phone, I think the "cool" ship has left port without me, so Cool is pretty low ranking. :)

Edited by GM Guy 9/20/2014 16:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)