AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a big shout out to dinkle implement of Norfolk...and rant on Big John
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

oversized
Posted 9/16/2014 21:07 (#4078250)
Subject: a big shout out to dinkle implement of Norfolk...and rant on Big John

They saved my ass big time today......few weeks back I ordered 4 50,000 bushel grain bags from Big John manufacturing in Osmond Nebraska....I was told by Jim I would receive my bags by the middle of October....so I ordered them expecting to get them by the middle of October....the week of Husker Harvest Days I get a call from a lady at Big John telling me my bags will be ready for pickup December 1.....that did not go over very well at all with me.....I went to Husker Harvest Days and confronted him about the difference of middle October and December 1st....jim pretending and acting like he knew nothing about it.....all I ever got from him was smoke and mirrors....but now this was the problem I had I already bought I new hundred foot auger from Dinkle to fill these bags....not to mention the two truckloads of propane to dry the corn.....knowing all I've gotten from Big John was false and misleading information I was not about to trust them anymore....so I call Mike at the Dinkle and had to do the most embarrassing things I ever had to do in business and ask him if I can bring the auger back.....without any qualms at all him and Larry one the of owners said no problem. ...they definitely didn't not have to do that....I have since bought a a grain bagger....I learned of big John Grain bags from Nat so I wanted everyone to learn about my experience with them...talk about a huge difference in business ethics from Big John to Dinkle....Dinkle is top notch....and Big John a joke

Edited by oversized 9/16/2014 21:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)