AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oil Well Investment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bonpas
Posted 9/16/2014 20:35 (#4078135 - in reply to #4077666)
Subject: RE: Oil Well Investment

SEIL
Thanks a bunch for the specifics! I am happy for you. I love it when someone takes a risk and gets rewarded like that. I can't stand hearing someone bitch about energy prices unless they have ponied up at least one time and see what it takes to get a barrel to the top of the ground. I want to say thanks for investing in the USA and helping bring my energy prices down.

I made a trip to Williston in Feb. but didn't have a chance to hang around and find out some details like you provided. I was simply in awe for 100 miles or so.

1280/3.33=384.38 x $24,500= about 9.5 million to get the first well on pump? Is that correct? Any chance wells 2-7 will be cheaper or higher per well? How many of those brown, 400 barrel tanks do you already own a share of?

Approximately what does it cost to get rid of a barrel of water out there? We saw a boatload of disposal sights and tankers hauling into those sights.

I climbed up on several tank batteries while out there. Why could I not hear oil flowing into the tanks even though there were pumps running nearby? Do they fill from the bottom up possibly?

Why was there no production in Jan and Feb on your well?

If you would guestimate......what would you take for your share today?

If you would post an update at least once/year I would greatly appreciate it Boss.

Final question: Do the strippers really make a grand per night out there? I didn't even get a chance to confirm that while there. Bonpas SEIL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)