AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple recepies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chimel
Posted 9/26/2014 09:29 (#4094698 - in reply to #4091391)
Subject: RE: Apple recipes

Yes, still enjoying life in Toulouse and the South-West of France at the moment, although I have already been looking for a piece of land around the region. Lots of paperwork for the moving company and customs too (my stuff arrives next month,) with the realtor selling the condo, to get new passport and ID card, to register with social security services, health care, the tax man, for voting, etc. Looking for a car too, gosh cars are even tinier than last time I visited, even Jags and Mercs are small over here! ;) Here are pictures of fairly recent cars under $3000 that were put on sale in the region over the last few hours. I hope you can view the link from the U.S. I was 2 cars I can borrow almost any time, so I don't feel pressure to jump on the first one I see fit the bill, and it's a bitch to park in the city too.

I don't just eat food, you know I breathe it too, so I was bound to come back here, although I must admit there was enough real food and drinks to forget about forums for a while. And the bread either got better or I forgot how good it was. Too good actually, I must be cautious not to over-indulge, especially since these baguettes tradition taste even more fantastic with any of the dozens of cave-aged cheese or charcuterie available even in the smallest shop... I have yet to find and buy a scale I like before posting about my weight again, but so far so good, I am fairly stable, still eat a lot of vegetables, raw in salads or cooked, lots of fish and shellfish too, like over a dozen times in 4 weeks already, and I also run for an hour or more every other day, which helps a lot and is quite a feat for someone who didn't even walk for months...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)