AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Always Blame the Salesmen
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmdude
Posted 9/16/2014 14:00 (#4077609 - in reply to #4076428)
Subject: RE: Always Blame the Salesmen

Boy if your Dad was a salesman that many years he must have done something right or he wouldn't have been there that long. Know a good friend off mine that is salesman that farmed back in the day an has been going 16 years. It nice to deal with somebody that has been on the farm an knows what a farmer goes through an what he needs. Hes not pushy an is honest an its a pleasure to deal with him. Like any profession there are bad apples in every barrel but its not good to lump every body in that barrel. Believe there are farmers out there as well who I wouldn't trust with a ten foot poll but not everybody is like that. When you deal with people every day you see just about anything. I know that from selling some stuff privately. It can really test you at times. I hope you have a good experience an sell for a long time. My bet is with out knowing the whole story here that your Dad had repeat customers year after year or he would have been there that long. Hope you have the same experience.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)