AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 9-14-14 To 9-20-14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/14/2014 08:03 (#4073370)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 9-14-14 To 9-20-14******

Good Sunday Morning. Brrrr, been a little cold here the past few days. Hoping your crops are getting close to being mature as it looks like there aren't going to be many more really warm days to help them grow much. So I am back to reminding you guys to take the time to take a few minutes during the busy fall harvest to get out and stretch and to eat a few good snacks, or meal. Hopefully not on the run. There was another post about back problems. So important not to sit in the tractor or combine all day. You have to stretch those muscles. Google how to strengthen your core muscles and then do those exercises.

Dave is gone to a convention for the last few days. He will come home today, then will leave again on Wed. for an elk hunt out west. He normally tries to exercise to get in shape for the mountain walking for a few months ahead but this year he let it slide until a few weeks ago. I am hoping he will just go slow out there. I know he enjoys these hunts with his brother, but I don't want something bad to happen.

How did the scale look this morning? I still am not with it here. I will not quit as I know it will click sooner or later. I hate that I do this. Why can't I be healthy all the time. I hope you had a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)