AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tried my hand at cooking tonight... (Pic)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

tigger
Posted 9/7/2014 21:58 (#4061701 - in reply to #4059368)
Subject: RE: Tried my hand at cooking tonight... (Pic)

Iowa
It won't be crispy if you nuke it in the microwave. Just nuke it until the cheese melts. It will come out chewy. I used to break a frozen pizza into pieces so it would fit. Most any frozen food I need to eat takes less than three minutes in the microwave. If it takes more than that, it's probably not worth it. Forget the fancy settings. The high setting and the timer is all you need. That's about all you need to know. I had a stove back in the day and used it so little I did not notice the knobs were reversed for ten years, and that was only because I had a lady friend who wanted to cook something (yeah, she dumped me). Until then, the stove was just an extension of cabinet and countertop. There was not much use for cabinet and countertop either since I did not need pots and pans. A fridge, forks, glasses, plates, microwave, dishwasher, frozen food, and something to drink is all a man needs in the kitchen. Women seem to think they need all kinds of stuff in the kitchen and everywhere else, but a man will have almost everything else needed in the shop. That reminds me.... I need to go out there to get some duct tape for my skinned knuckles that keep dragging on the ground.

Edited by tigger 9/7/2014 22:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)