AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wondering if people that think northern il will not make trend have cars?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/31/2014 16:04 (#4048866 - in reply to #4048852)
Subject: RE: Your post and the one just above it by Coup

Buxton ND
Seal I did this in 2012,one road trip,different route's from my farm to the Black Hills. Same thing to MPL/ST Paul had over 100 sample ears,pop counts and figured yield when back home. I found some nasty drought corn yes,,,,,,,,,,,,but I found ALOT of very high yields corn in areas where AW posters had long "killing the crop" This type of tour one DOES NOT do with a female...................................................................................................

Report back to Ag Web's basically,,,,,Hey guys "there's gonna be ALOT of corn in the north country"and when the fat lady sang,,,there was ALOT of piles, from half part acres/half part yields. This is when I can up with "killing the crop posts"

Locally in 2012 a comment from a older retired guy who has daily breakfast/coffee/dinner(noon) coffee at the round table,for as poor as the corn was sops to be there "are sure ALOT of outside piles"

One huge thing I notice on the SD tour,I could not believe harvest pops,harvest-able ears 27-31k in what used to cattle and CRP country.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)