AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Idea on ND basis issues.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Kooiker
Posted 8/31/2014 13:20 (#4048630 - in reply to #4048097)
Subject: RE: Idea on ND basis issues.

vailcat - 8/31/2014 07:35 Kook what comes first a Iowa conference championship or ND avg 200 for corn?

You do realize that every team who plays us it is their Super Bowl? Ever think of that?

3 titles and 25 and counting in a row me boy.

1)  Considering that Iowa has won the Big Ten conference a few times already I'd say they've already taken care of that.    Let me know when ND avg's 200 bpa, I'd guess its gonna be a while unless most of the state quits planting corn.

2) You do realize that when you play a BCS league team it is your Super Bowl, right?      It works both ways.    Other than putting a W in the column none of the BCS schools care about ND St, cripe most BCS schools don't even care about IA St.

3)  The term "Big fish, Small pond" comes to mind.        There are other teams in other non BCS divisions that have had similar runs.

Congrats on your latest triumph.      Fact is you've beat ONE decent/good BCS team, the other wins have come against perennial bottom dwellers.   You have not beat or even played a perennial powerhouse from a BCS conference.

When you play Iowa in 2016 you will play a team that has spent most of its existence in the middle of the conference.     If ND St wins I will say congrats and shut up, will you do the same if Iowa wins?     

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)