AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Idea on ND basis issues.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 8/31/2014 07:35 (#4048097 - in reply to #4047987)
Subject: RE: Idea on ND basis issues.

NCND
Kook what comes first a Iowa conference championship or ND avg 200 for corn?

Every FBS team has 85 scholarships to our 63. Is that the best they can field? Seriously? We have a true freshman flaying from St. Paul minnesota. Pretty sure he could play at a big 10 or 12 or 15 school but he came here because our program is excellence defined.

I didn't say we'd go undefeated. This so what we hear every year after we win our FBS game. It's comical the big guys back pedaling after getting rolled by us no count North Dakotans.
Well you couldn't stand our conference schedule, you don't know what it's like to play so and so
Yada Yada Yada.

You do realize that every team who plays us it is their Super Bowl? Ever think of that? We will probably lose a conference game this year because our conference is every bit as good top to bottom. Matter of fact I think the top 4 teams in our conference all beat their FBS opponents last year. There is a patter developing here but as most arrogant big schoolers think its a one off event. By not acknowledging the fact the lines between FBS and fcs are blurred you are showing how uniformed and illegitimate your opinion is not mine. All we do is win, demoralize opponents and listen to big conference wind bags talk smack until their day of reckoning has arrived.

3 titles and 25 and counting in a row me boy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)