AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What loader tractor would you choose?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Q500
Posted 8/30/2014 00:40 (#4046455 - in reply to #4046410)
Subject: RE: What loader tractor would you choose?

western colorado
If you can turn a wrench and have a good eye for used equipment go to an auction or use a online auction service. Dealers in my opinion are way over rated. If you are a real bargain hunter that is where you will find the best deals. Rb ag equipment has been in the toilet. Haven't really followed any of the other big iron auctions. Buy it like your going to have to work on it and hope you don't. At auction you can probably buy 2 for the price of one or cheaper. I've bought a lot of equipment sight unseen and have always felt I at least got what I paid for and most of the time hit a home run. If you go that route it's always very important to keep your expectations realistic, don't fall in love with one particular piece of equipment and always have time set aside when it shows up to work on it. It's worked very well for me over the years. If you need some pointers and more opinion don't hesitate to email me. To be perfectly honest a loader on a tractor sucks compared to a real loader. I prefer yellow iron far and away to any other colored iron. Depends on what your main usage for it will be but a real wheel loader will out perform and normally out last any tractor made. Depends on if you need pto power and 3 point.

Edited by Q500 8/30/2014 00:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)