AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Like a kid on Christmas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gemarsh
Posted 8/27/2014 22:28 (#4042246)
Subject: Like a kid on Christmas

Central NE

Been build on the integra/geosteer system for two years now. Got the rtk steering, stepper seed control and stmm the first year for the planter and tractor. That also allowed me to get a couple of vehicle swap kits that allowed steering in the Cat that is used to drill wheat and close wheel tracks. Autosteer and paint with the combine and spra coupe. Also mounted on atv and used intellslope to get slope on some dirt work for drainage.

Got the yield monitor this spring and installed before wheat harvest. What an eye opener.

I just was on ebay looking around this afternoon and came across this with 1hour and 15 minutes to go...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AgLeader-Spra-Coupe-Harness-for-Insight-Modules-Relay-Crossover-/231312724915?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=S3BBJu6y2Dyejcr%252FdfuPxMSm%252BzE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Been wanting to do this, but for the spra coupe I have, it was out of my price range. Just the Direct Command Liquid module kit, if I wanted to start piecing a system together over a couple of years, is more than the auction. At this price point I might really consider boom height control from Greentronics.

With that said. I really appreciate all the help this board has given me in my quest for ag technology.

Thank You  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)