AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh ins For 8/24/14 To 8/30/14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/24/2014 07:45 (#4035144)
Subject: ******Weigh ins For 8/24/14 To 8/30/14******

Good Sunday Morning, Last full week of August. The summer is winding down and the kids are going to school. Keep posting those back to school pictures. I was taking my 5 year old grandson back home and I had found a kindergarten work book and got it for Eli. He was looking at it on the car ride home and he told me "Grandma, I know all this stuff already" .

With the kids going back to school, the some farmers will be starting fall harvest. A little early for us with the dry weather we had to do some corn silage already. So reminding everyone to be careful and take the time to fuel your body with good food. Get some protein and don't forget to hydrate. Big jugs of water is the best. Avoid the soda, or limit it would be best.

Heading up to Canada today to do some end of the season fishing with Dave. We won't be doing all fried fish, we are taking the grill along and grilled fish is wonderful. Taking lots of garden vegetables along too. Dave did tell me the lodge has ice cream. oh no, temptations even up there.

How was your week this week. Hope it was a losing one. Not sure I will be able to post early next Sunday. We will be on our way home, so depends on where we are if we have internet connection. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)