AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you respond to this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 8/20/2014 02:35 (#4027887 - in reply to #4027760)
Subject: RE: How would you respond to this?

Frytown, Iowa
What's our options? How can we best take care of our soils? Honestly yes in flat areas you can do tillage and cultivation with little erosion but anything with a slope has your soil running down hill... Then the SAME people will be bitching about all the dirty missipp water... Last I checked notill organic wasn't available! Can't have it perfect. I wouldn't get worked up about the issue period. Seems their main push is not against chemicals but rup. That's ok. If they want to pay a premium for their food so their meat can eat ngmo grains I will be the first there offering my ngmo grains for a premium if it makes me more money! Free market is about having an option to spend money how you want... Doesn't mean your customer is correct... Or smart... It just means they are right, and you learn to market it to them... No way herbicides are going away... I guess I'm not worried about these soccer moms. Their definition of what's "healthy" changes every week as they read more Facebook, more stories... Eventually their diets become so bizzare they cave all together or their kids rebel as its not sustainable unless health becomes your god. That is something every health nut has to face sometime... Is my diet based on facts or is it my elevated worship based on feelings
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)