AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you respond to this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

grainbinder
Posted 8/20/2014 02:07 (#4027883 - in reply to #4027786)
Subject: RE: How would you respond to this?

western WI
It probably was a bit sarcastic about the Christian part, or maybe it wasn't. It is a losing battle because quite frankly the pro GMOer's have a hard time telling the truth, IMHO. How can there be "no significant difference", yet the seed has a patent on it? Why do the manufacturers of GMO's allow NO 3rd party independent long term safety tests? Its things like this that confuse many people including myself. We did the GMO thing and have since went back to all conventional, just didn't make sense to us and neither did $50 a bag beans. Many people disregard what the Bible says. Since man's fall into sin the Bible tells us that we will have to get our food by the sweat of our brow and we will have to deal with weeds and thistles. Maybe, this is why roundup ready is now failing? Maybe this is why drinking water all over keeps coming back with elevated levels of glyphosate? Does one ever wonder why 1 out of 2 of us will end up with cancer? I will not be liked by many on here for stating such facts. I'm just stating the obvious and how things really are and not the way I hope they would be. As for the last part about greed.....well its absolutely the truth. I have never seen such a bunch of "farmers" wanting to stab one another in the back to steal a few acres away from the next guy, at least in my area. Maybe $3 corn will change some of that, but I doubt it.

Edited by grainbinder 8/20/2014 02:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)