AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Home theater system for church hall
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bnobles
Posted 7/31/2014 20:12 (#3995474 - in reply to #3995227)
Subject: RE: Home theater system for church hall

Qulin, MO
First word of advice is to do or right the first time. Don't cut corners. You will end up not being happy with it and spending more later on.

Earlier this year I had our church's fellowship hall outfitted for sound and projection. I had a projector mounted from the ceiling front and center. Two mounted speakers on the side walls near the front. I had the sound board, amps, signal processor, power conditioner, and a laptop hookup mounted in a rolling cart. There are single point wall plates in the front and back of the room that the cart can plug into along with an HDMI port. There is a spot in the front of the room for a wired mic and an audio monitor to plug into and there are 2 wireless handheld mics in the cart.

I had been pushing this project for about 2 years. It took quite a bit of convincing to get it done, but now that it is everyone is asking why we didn't do it sooner.

Before this we were using a projector on a cart and a portable sound system that had to be taken down and set up when needed and was very low quality.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)