AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To all the uberbears. What will make you happy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rupert
Posted 7/29/2014 21:37 (#3992407 - in reply to #3992016)
Subject: RE: To all the uberbears. What will make you happy?

IA
McHusker - 7/29/2014 17:11

If you are paid by commission, it really doesn't matter. I already know of a couple equipment salesmen looking for other places to work. You can add the anti etol fervor to this. If I was a business and thought etol was on the ropes, I would be rethinking my investment. People "DO NOT" like uncertainty. Wild market fluctuations, also known as extreme volatility and profit for traders, is not what everyday folks are interested in.

Reading through the posts, I see that people have missed Rich's point. It is the same point many have made for over a year now.... and to no avail. Nobody is arguing about protecting yourself or preselling if you think prices are headed lower. Nobody is upset if someone says, maybe it is time to position yourself for a year and a half of lower prices. What really torques people off is the glee that some see in the lower prices and perhaps the idea of people being in "pain." It is called TONE, and delivery. And the TONE that seems to come from some directions is, joy, from the notion that many folks won't make it. Because you don't like someone's TONE doesn't mean you are on the wrong side of a trade, or didn't presell, or bought too much of this or that, or all the other hmmmmms. It just means you think their attitude sucks.

You said it better than i could have. +1 It seems some must have such crappy lives they enjoy seeing other people suffer.

Edited by rupert 7/29/2014 21:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)