AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lawfarms badfarmer and others
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

panotiller
Posted 7/27/2014 19:22 (#3988794 - in reply to #3988206)
Subject: RE: lawfarms badfarmer and others

Lewisburg, PA
I am on the do with out wagon. We have been weaning off something s like N and potash. Even hog manure we've cut back to 1500 gal to the acre from 4000 gal.. I remember growing corn with out all the fuh- feh dust!! and I am not that old. How many people listen to the experts that RYE will kill your corn!!!. 2 years and going strong my corn is just sailing along.. Oh and I don't use treated beans either!! my choice. I even planted a little untreated corn. Its a miracle... it grew... I get tired of being told how all my answers are in BAG or BOTTLE. When all we have to do is GROW something. MORE then corn and beans!!! Those out there having a hard time grasping this are use to buying things. I want to right my checks on the back not the front.!! I am more interested in growing a profitable . Spending money on crops doesn't guarantee a return. IT does guarantee a return for your CO-OP. You need to see it on your farm first to discover what works, and what works on my home farm doesn't work on some other rented farms, cause they have been out of my management..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)