AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farmpro11
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dg25
Posted 7/26/2014 18:44 (#3987266)
Subject: farmpro11

Northwest IL
Since you never answered my question in a post weeks ago I will ask again. Since you are the corn whisperer or Mr. Expert when it comes to crop size. You claim you can get with in a bushel or 2 of national yield correct? You brought back a post from 2010 to prove it. Tara had a 170 number and USDA was high also. That year they where crazy high in the end. You claim you will hit the number again this year. However you also state that you have to wait until about August 25th or so. That is a month away yet so why are you leaning so hard to the bearish side or high yield now? You know what the weather is going to do over the next month too WOW you are good!

I just reread the thread and I see u said right now would be a pure guess but 170 easy but I don't have any facts or info to back that up. So why do you keeping posting bigger bigger and record crop on the way without any facts or info? You seem to know everything yet no true answers to why you are dead right at ASSUMING 170 or bigger is a guarantee and anyone who thinks maybe a 162 yield or so is dead wrong and a fool.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)