AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We are stumped - Part 2 / Website Won't Open
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 7/24/2014 21:04 (#3984304)
Subject: We are stumped - Part 2 / Website Won't Open

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
This is the Mrs. I am stumped! My hubby, bless him, cannot get the NTPA Puller site to open. I have tried EVERYTHING that I can think of and then some......
1) I tried three computers, a kindle, and my iphone on the internet - (no luck)
Note: My iphone (thru it's internet, not my provider, can get on the site from my house)
2) Tried bypassing the router (direct hookup to the internet provider) - (no luck)
2) Tried the two laptops I have (that have 'no way' changed) direct hookup to the internet provider (bypass the router again) - (no luck)
3) Tried all the shutdown and rebooting sequences by the provider before i started this "fiasco"- (no luck)
4) I called the internet provider today and they claim everything 'is fine' on their end, they can see the puller site fine (even from the tower i get my internet from) - (no luck)
5) Heck, i even restored my computer to a day that he WAS able to get on, creating a bunch more work for myself - (no luck)
6) I checked all the settings for like blocked websites, etc., of course, as i haven't changed any settings on all the other techie toys i have, we know this was a waste of time, just something to make sure i was ruling everything out.

So, my thought is I am BACK to the internet provider, maybe that little box where the ethernet wires go in??? OR dare i say maybe i should try another ethernet wire (haven't done that one) but just ONE website thus far (maybe others, hard to tell as I only go to certain ones as does he and OF COURSE, he wants the NTPA.
HELP, any ideas...I've run out and am calling the provider tomorrow.
Wifee............

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)